INSTRUCTIONS FOR MEMBERS TO
ADD YOUR BUSINESS TO THE
WISCONSIN BLACK CHAMBER OF COMMERCE, INC APP
1. Download the Wisconsin Black Chamber of Commerce App
2. Make sure you check the "Are you a member" box.
3. You will enter an email address and create a password.
4. You can then enter basic information related to your business. However, in putting in your business location you must enter the Latitude and Longitude. Below is a link that can be used to determine what yours actually is. Latitude and Longitude Finder on Map Get Coordinates (latlong.net)
5. Next, click on the link below
6. Use the Username (email address) and Password that you used in step 3 above.
7. Click "ADD"
8. You will be asked to select an image. This will normally be your logo. It will have to be resized. How to use the Image Resizer: https://youtu.be/Yfo9TKzeWcM
9. Enter your business information details.
11. Repeat these steps if you have more than one business or more than one business location.
Please do this tonight if you can.
Wisconsin Black Chamber of Commerce, Inc.